Tuesday, November 21, 2006

After a month of fasting in Ramadhan, we celebrate for a month is Syawal.

I took a whole week leave from work for this celebration. It's the most exhausting holiday ever every year.

Last day of work - Friday.
Go home. Start packing.

Saturday
Pick up my new clothes.
Pay my bills.
Continue to pack my bags.

Sunday
Off to parents house.
Baked 3 cakes - 1 butter cake, 1 orange cake, 1 chocolate cake.

Monday
Go to aunt's house.
Cooked 13 chickens.
Baked 1 cake - butter cake
Baked chocolate cup cakes
Reply SMS greetings.

Tuesday
Hah! First day of celebration. No more fasting!
Go to mosque in the morning.
Reply SMS greetings.
Attend to 70 odd guests.
Go out to 2 houses

Wednesday
Visited 2 houses.
Missed the 3rd house to go grocery shopping.
Roast 3 chickens with stuffings, 1 roast beef, roast potatoes, roast carrots, make gravy, yorkshire puddings, salad.
Attend to 7 guests ( I think)

Thursday
Refused to go visiting.
Went out grocery shopping again.
Roast 6 chickens with stuffings, 1 roast beef, roast potatoes, roast carrots, make gravy, salad.
No time for yorkshire pudding
Made 4 pizzas - 2 cheese, 2 pepperoni.
Attend to 30 guests (I think)

Friday, Saturday, Sunday
I can't remember
Went home
Crashed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home