Wednesday, October 11, 2006


The Haze! It's so horrible and depressing. When I woke up last Saturday and opened my window, I could smell it. Aaarrggghhh. On Sunday, I didn't bother going out to buy dinner. I just made roast beef. By Monday, when I went to work, it looked like it was 7pm at night all morning. Actually, it depressingly looked like London smog.

Good thing Siti and Muthu are in doors. Lucky plants.

Anyway, I think it's clearing up today. I can see the condos in Bangsar from my office window again.

Oooohh...another thing. I was so happy when the Motorola SLVR billboard came down. Finally, the scary looking lady is going down. Hmmpph! Now it got replaced by Motorola KRZR visual...which ain't any better. Why can't Calvin Klein men's underwear advertise on that billboard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home