Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ooohhh...I moved into my new office. Well, not so new now. We moved 2 floors up in March. I have a bigger desk. More storage space. And a window seat with a view of Jalan Damansara and the green hill across. Lovely.

This picture is showing my first day at work. The office was not all equipped yet. I didn't have a chair! I had to hunt for a chair. The windows didn't have any blinds - which explains the umbrella. The sunshine just caused a glare on the monitor and I can't work.

The blinds didn't come in a day or two. I think we waited a month for it. During that time, I had did a little shopping in Ikea to dress the table. My black umbrella got spoilt from my frequent usage, and I bought another one...

I got Mr. Yellow Crabs for fun from Ikea. Love him.


It's a lot better now. Got the blinds. The top cabinet and shelves. I also got two little money plants, 'Siti' and 'Muthu'. Haven't got pictures of them yet. I do have pictures of a sunset view from my place.



I like it

...except I wish they'd change that the Motorola Slvr billboard already! The girl is just scary, man.

1 Comments:

Blogger stevo said...

Didn't know you started blogging again. You've been in absentia for god knows how long!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home